Saturday, July 01, 2006

Common test was, for lack of better phrasing, a full-blown catastrophe. I have no idea why, but people in this school think I'm damn smart or what and expect me to do well. Of course doing well in SR is like passing one of your H2s. I went into econs not knowing anything. I attempted studying the night before that, but kinda gave up after reading about economies of scale. Adrian asked me what it was the other day and I realised I didn't know so I panicked. Its funny being able to help him with his work despite the age gap. And by helping I mean throwing a random guide book at him of course. Anyway with econs, you can write hell of a lot, but its one of those subjects where there isn't much of an in between; its either right or completely wrong. So I have no way of knowing how I did.

I skipped about 28 marks worth of questions for math I think. Bloody hell damn little on logs okay. After painstakingly practicing damn a lot on it. Argh. GP I missed out a whole 6 mark question. Bio didn't even understand the damn questions. Geog was the only one that was quite okay I guess, though I'll end up flunking terribly anyway.

Ahhh enough of the damn pessimism. Oh wait there's more. Grandmama's been hospitalized again. For the 4th time this year. I try not to think about how awful a sign that is. I feel horribly guilty, cause everytime I tell someone about her its about how eccentric she is, and not about how sweet or loving she is to everyone.

Gonna go pack some things to bring to the hospital now. Ciao.

No comments: